General Protection of personal data
General Protection of personal data
Events4riders s.r.o. undertakes to protect the privacy of visitors to this website and will do its utmost to ensure that the company treats site visitors’ personal data with respect to their fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as personal dignity, with particular attention to the confidentiality of such data.
- The personal data controller referred to in Section 5 (o) of Act No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Protection, as amended, (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is the company events4riders s.r.o., RN: 07187947, with its registered office at Podvinný mlýn 2356/36, Libeň, 190 00 Praha 9, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”);
- The Controller’s contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Personal data means all information identifying a natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the “Site Visitor”).
Sources of the Processed Personal Data
- The Controller processes personal data provided to it by the Site Visitor with their approval and obtained by the Controller on the basis of processing and fulfilment of the Site Visitor’s electronic order;
- The Controller only processes the identification and contact details of the Site Visitor necessary for processing and fulfilling the Site Visitor’s electronic order;
- The Controller processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication with the Site Visitor for the period required under special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The Controller processes the Site Visitor’s personal information for the following reasons:
- For the purpose of registration on this website under Section 13 (1) (a) of Act No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Protection;
- In order to process the Site Visitor’s electronic order (name, address, e-mail);
- In order to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Site Visitor and the Controller;
- The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the processing and fulfilment of the Site Visitor’s electronic order. It is not possible to process and fulfil the Site Visitor’s electronic order without the provision of personal data.
Personal Data Retention Period
- The Controller stores personal data for as long as necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Site Visitor and the Controller and for a period of 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship;
- After the personal data retention period expires, the Controller is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and Processors of Personal Data
Third parties that receive the Site Visitor’s personal data are the Controller’s subcontractors. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful processing and fulfilment of the Site Visitor’s electronic order.
The Controller’s subcontractors are:
- webdilna | com (website system);
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
- Local organizers of the Controller’s events
Rights of the Site Visitor
Under the terms of the Act, the Site Visitor has the right:
- To access their personal data;
- To have the personal data corrected;
- To have the personal data deleted;
- To object to the processing;
- To the data transferability;
- To revoke the consent to personal data processing in writing or electronically at: email@example.com;
- To file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if they believe that their data protection rights have been violated.
Personal Data Security
- The Controller declares to have taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the Site Visitor’s personal data;
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure personal data storage, in particular access to the computer secured by a password, use of an antivirus program, and regular computer maintenance.
- The Site Visitor agrees with these Rules by checking the box in the order;
- The Controller is entitled to change these Rules at any time. The Controller is obliged to publish the new version of the Rules on the website.
These Rules come into force on 1 March 2019.